Sunday, October 7, 2007

Save me?

Got word back, they don't teach gregg or any type of shorthand. So Hope wouldn't have learned it in school.

I know a lot of you have said the symbols look like gregg shorthand. That they spell out "save me" which gets me excited that Hope is still alive.

Thanks to all those who have been sending in theories and breakdowns of the footage. Special thanks to earthian for the following. Click the image to see a larger version.


earthian says: Maybe the squiggles aren't actually any kind of symbolic glyph or abstract graphical representation. Maybe they are trying to indicate something that is going on in the image. I got the idea when I noticed the large loop squiggle seems to like up with Connie's face.

Here's an enhanced capture of them two of them apparently eating cheerios together. Connie has some beverage in a mug with a flower with five petals on the side. In the background over Connie's head is a frame picture, but I can't really make it out.

And here's the sequence of frames with the squiggles. One thing that struck me is that the vertical loop seems to outline the side of her face, while the horizontal mark is basically aligned with her nose in each frame. The doodles overlap just whatever in the background, but scrupulously avoid overlapping her face. U might just be that they show up better against the dark background, but I'm not prepared to rule anything out at this point.

These ones are cropped and numbered, but otherwise untouched.



NEED AUDIO HELP
People have said that they hear other voices when I hold up the tape recorder and play back Hope and Connie's phone conversation in video one. It sounds like something but we could use your help.

Also at first we thought the latest message on the hotline was someone pranking but I've been getting numerous emails from people who seem to hear

Some say strings of numbers and others say phrases

A few have offered to clean up the audio. Is there anyone who could provide a before and after. Also if you could share how you did it that would be amazing.

We're getting close to finishing another video and should have it up any day now. Lastly, we have received close to a thousand comments. I'm trying to go through them and as soon as I can I'll post them.

Thanks for your continued support.

10 comments:

Jesse Davila said...

Ok I looked at the video dude, that is weird that all the calls were at the same time, are you sure it was that time exactly everynight? If so I think that certain occults do that but only if its an intiation or the person is involved with them, but I seriously think it has to be somebody who is ocd and the biggest obssesion is over time and if that person could not call at that time thats what the stalking was for, I don't know for sure but I wanted to give it some thought, well get back at me if you get more info, and I hope you find her budd.

Unknown said...

In the video, during the sequence where hopes mother is getting up from the table (about the time of the writing) you can notice multiple voices overlaying. When she says "I'm not alright in the knees." You can hear the partial overlay.

As well, if you focus on the darkened area where hope's mother was sitting you can almost see some kind of movement. As if something is still present in the room.

I think there's definitely some supernatural activity.

Hoor_Par_Kratt said...

Pretaining to the symbols in the breakfast scene. I do not wish to create an esoteric atmospere or try to reach for explainations, however, have ever heard of magical sigils?
Sigils are abstract representations of magical thought forms. They can be phsycally created and astrally projected.
I only brought it up because the coffee mug has a five petal flower on it, as well as the placement of it in the conversation and her mother's face. Five is the number of the Pentagram which is typically a symbol of protection.
I truly do apologize if this comes across as far fetched, but if it peaks your interest read the writings of Austin Osmond Spare, Aleister Crowley, and Israel Regardie.
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

ok so i was talking to my mom,
and i told her about how i watched your video and stuff.

and i asked everyone in my family if they knew anything about "gregg shorthand" and she said she used to know how to read it.

so i brought her to the computer and i showed her this.

and she looked at it and she looked at the second part and she said "this is "me"" and i said well some people thought it said "save me" and she looked at it for another second and she said "thats what it is", and she showed me how to do it.

apperently in gregg shorthand you only write the things you hear, and the first part , the long line with the loop is "sav" because you cant hear the "e" and then the long ting with the loop at the end is "me"

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/q135/061-Copy3.jpg
this would be the "sav"
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/q135/061-Copy.jpg
this would be the "me"
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s154/q135/061-Copy2.jpg
and this would be "brenda"
just to show you how it works more.

ÐËxtËR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ÐËxtËR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ÐËxtËR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Christopher Thompson said...

NEED AUDIO HELP
People have said that they hear other voices when I hold up the tape recorder and play back Hope and Connie's phone conversation in video one. It sounds like something but we could use your help.


I posted this on myspace, but I think I'll do it here too. I can take the audio out of the video files and amplify the whispers in the phone call video and the "Somethings wrong with mom" Video.

I can only do this if I have the video files. You can send them to thenewlordbyron@yahoo.com.

Really good concept for a game, by the way.
I love it!!

Princess said...

On the clip that I saw, it said, 'Let Us Kill'. which I viewed on Stage6. There was also another subliminal message that I couldn't make out, and also I agree there was other voices on the clip.

-=JMG=- said...

I'm late to the seen. However I played with the sound file and I amplified the background voice/noise. I could not remove Hopes voice however the wispering voice in the background almost sound like it says "They wait for you to belive..." that was about all I could make out at this point.