Tuesday, August 28, 2007

thank you

This past weekend was a tough one. Hope and I had made plans to travel south down the coast for an end of summer vacation. I can't believe it's been two months since she disappeared. It rips my heart out daily.

On a more positive note - to everyone who has been sending mail, THANK YOU so much for your support it's been overwhelming. Ever since channel 13 ran the segment about Hope and our efforts to find her, we have received an outpouring of emails, letters and phone calls.

Thanks to Ned for setting up a myspace profile http://myspace.com/hopeismissing and for helping out with this blog. I owe you big time.

I've been calling the police daily to see what they think of the tapes but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm going to call again tomorrow and my goal is to have some type of answer prior to labor day.

No comments: