Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's Hope!

ALL THE TAPES ARE HOPE'S!!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I placed the first tape in the camera. And there she was - Hope was on screen. From what I can tell so far these are all the tapes that she shot while she was at her mothers.

I called detective Becker today and I could barely contain myself as I explained what I'd received in the mail. So Tom and I are copying the tapes now and then shipping everything off to the police.

What's strange is that there is footage of someone watching Hope. It's creepy. Also some of what Hope's mom was doing was down right disturbing. The police don't want me to show anything to anyone especially not online.

Today is the first happiness that I've felt in a long time. I know in my heart that Hope is still alive!

No comments: