Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hope is missing


I've started this blog in an attempt to get the word out about my finance Hope Wilcott who has been missing since June 27th. She traveled back home to visit her mother who she feared was in trouble. We spoke a number of times over the course of a week but I haven't heard from her since the morning of June 26th.

The police have be involved and it feels like they are moving so slowly. It feels like they aren't taking it seriously. A friend suggested that I start this blog both as a way to spread the word and also as a way to feel like I had some control over the situation. Thanks for the advice Pam! I really do want this help but I would love nothing more than to have the next blog entry say that Hope has been found!

It's getting late and I'm tried.

I miss u Hope!

No comments: